Fun level dances sponsored by the San Diego Callers Association are held on the 4th Saturday each month at
Lemon Grove United Methodist Church, 3205 Washington St, Lemon Grove.
Dances start at 7:00 PM.
- July 28 : Fun Dance 7:00 PM
- August 25 : Fun Dance 7:00 PM
- September 22 : Fun Dance 7:00 PM
- October 27 : Fun Dance 7:00 PM
- November 24 : Anniversary Dance (PLUS) at Balboa Park Club, 7:00 PM. Special
afternoon student dance from 3-5 PM.
Association meetings are held on the third Saturday of Jan, Mar, May, July, and Sept at the VMA Memorial Hall, 136 Chambers Street, El Cajon; meeting
time is 8:00 AM. Educational presentations are made following every
Annual Callers/Cuers Luncheon will be the second Saturday in August at the Ramona Community Center,
434 Aqua Lane, Ramona 92065; start time is 11am. Questions, contact the association secretary.
Other Dance Events
- Day of Dance for
- Community events sponsored nationwide by Spirit of Women hospitals to
celebrate health and learn about cardiovascular disease. Occurs at the end
- National Dance Day
- Developed by Nigel Lythgoe of the TV program "So You Think You Can Dance".
Occurs on July 31st.
- May be recognized by Congressional Resolution.
- San Diego Square Dance Association
- Back Country Square Dance Association
- Palomar Square Dance Association
California Festivals listed on the California Square Dance Council website.
Disclaimer: Links to other websites are informational and
do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by the San Diego Callers
Association or any of its members.